About our Virtual Engagement Services
Spice up your day with one of our Virtual Engagements!!
The goal with our virtual services is to provide our clients with a shared experience through food. Whether you are looking to engage with your organization, team, group, donors or even family celebrations! This is a new, exciting and fun way to change up your week while gaining culinary insight. You will have the opportunity to work alongside professional chefs and enjoy themed cuisines via happy hours, lunch and learns, and cooking demonstrations.
We’re all about seasonal menus, sustainable catering, and ingredients handpicked from the best local suppliers to deliver bursts of flavor in every bite. We offer a variety of digital engagement services including Lunch and Learns, Happy Hours, and Supper Clubs!
Virtual Services - Our Virtual Services provide a fun and creative team building experience for organizations, teams, groups, private households or parties and individuals. Gain culinary insight, learn directly from professional Chefs and Mixologists while enjoying themed cuisines via Happy Hours, Lunch and Learns, and cooking demonstrations. Each participant will be pre registered to receive a meal kit that is complete with all the necessary ingredients to cook the meal. It will be a user-friendly kitchen experience that will delight the new cook and the seasoned home chef.
So How Do We Do This?
Each participant will be pre registered to receive a meal kit delivered to their home that is complete with all the necessary ingredients to cook the meal.
- Event Run Time: Each event runtime will be an hour or 30 minutes. Unless otherwise specified.
- Meal Delivery: You will provide a list of participants with their home address and phone number. The meal kits will be delivered to the participants home the day of the event through our safe, no contact delivery standards. For larger events - 2 delivery days may be required.
- Meal Contents: The menus are designed by our Executive Chef, Robert Wood, and his culinary team to go along with a chosen theme provided. For example it could be a Mexican style menu to make an exciting home happy hour with a cocktail to spice things up! After all, no happy hour is complete without a fun take on a margarita. The contents of which will also be provided in the meal kit - Yes, we can deliver alcohol!
- Digital Platform: Zoom is the digital meeting place of choice. A link will be sent to participants before the event. This platform provides the ease of use for the participants as well as encourages a level of interaction to make it fun and exciting. If you prefers another platform just let us know!
- Virtual Happy Hour (Full) - $1000 for 1 hour of live virtual engagement - Mixology and Cooking Class included
- Virtual Happy Hour (Half) - $500 for 30 minutes of live virtual engagement Mixology or Cooking Demo Class included
- Virtual Happy Hour (recorded) - $250 for 20 minutes of recorded engagement Mixology or Cooking Demo Class included
- Full Cooking Class Experience - $49.50 per person (includes 3 course meal-kit, menu, recipes and prep list)
- Happy Hour (w/ cocktails) - $34.50 (2 to 3 servings) - 3 choice hors d'oeuvres snack platter and cocktails
- Happy Hour (w/out cocktails) - $19.50/snacks (2 to 3 servings) - 3 choice hors d'oeuvres snack platter
- Up to 5 Pick up locations for the kits to be delivered in bulk: $50 per location.
- Delivery up to within 20 miles of our kitchen: $10 per delivery address
- Outside of 20 miles additional delivery rates will apply